DSI Real Estate Group has been successfully managing residential and commercial properties in the Madison market for over 30 years by never losing sight of what actually makes our company successful — our communities and our employees. We strive to create a helpful environment, responding to our residents needs efficiently and with outstanding customer service. If you are a team player who is committed to doing the right thing, then please consider applying for one of our career opportunities below:
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
DSI Real Estate Group has a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team! As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the properties and assisting the Maintenance Team to achieve the goals of the Company portfolio.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing service requests and preventative maintenance
- Diagnosing problems and repairs in the areas of carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical and HVAC
- Inspecting buildings and grounds for safety and cleanliness
- Working with outside contractors, as needed
- Providing excellent customer service to prospective and current residents
- Preparing maintenance reports and documentation
- Maintaining an inventory of tools, supplies and equipment
Requirements for this position include a minimum of two years of maintenance experience, a current WI driver’s license (in good standing) and reliable transportation. Other requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a polite and professional approach and excellent customer service skills. Position requires on-call and extended hours, including after-hours and weekends.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and a full benefits package upon eligibility, as well as a positive, team-oriented work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com or mail the information to us at DSI Real Estate Group; Attn: Human Resources; 708 River Place, Madison, WI 53718. DSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Within this role, you will support and assist the Property Manager in delivering high-quality, cost-effective property management services within the company’s portfolio.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to telephone calls and emails related to properties and arranging showings
- Working with tenants to resolve issues and concerns in a timely, and professional manner
- Maintaining records directly related to tenants and properties
- Providing backup and assistance to the Property Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of two years of experience in property or building management or related field
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and a track record for exceeding customer expectations
- A strong sense of ownership; must be detail-oriented and results-driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word as well as the ability to learn new software
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and provide consistent follow-through while maintaining superior customer service skills
- Valid WI driver’s license in good standing, with reliable transportation
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related field is preferred, but not required
We offer a competitive hourly wage and a full benefits package upon eligibility, as well as a positive, team-oriented work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the information to us at DSI Real Estate Group; Attn: Human Resources; 708 River Place, Madison, WI 53716. DSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.